Christmas inspired make-up: Candy Cane

Hi Stunning!
Today I've the thrill for doing a X-mas inspired make-up tutorial. I will do a candy cane look. For realised this look I need a lot of products, I use Sugarpill, Make Up For Ever and a lot of other great brand of make up such as Lise Watier, Marcelle and NYX. Well is more artistic than a wear it everyday, but I've so much fun to do this make up, so I tought it was a good idea to share with you how to do it.




Materials:



-Great makeup brushes (I suggest the Sigma's one)
-Urban decay eyeshadows potions
-NYX jumbo pen in milk (as base color) - (eBeauty.ca)
- Burning heart and Sweet heart palette by Sugarpill (Actually you'll need the Love+(red), Tako(white) and Midori (green))
- Lise Watier's duo Eyeshadow and glitter  in color opalescent (I don't use it, but you can apply it on the white)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in black (just for waterline)
- Marcelle waterproof eyeliner in caribbean
- Annabelle glitterrama in kryptonite
- Make Up For Ever Smoky lash mascara!

After do your gorgeous foundation (read this to know how: http://be-stunning.blogspot.com/2011/11/gorgeous-skin-with-your-foundation.html), you'll apply your base and than the NYX Jumbo eyeshadow.





Once I apply NYX jumbo, I apply Tako all over





After I choose Midori to apply to the crease and lids.







Once I'm done with midori, I apply Love + over the crease and midori.









I finish the look with Marcelle Caribbean liner with Annabelle glitterama Kryptonite.

Than I add my Smoky Lash Mascara by Make Up For Ever








Hope you enjoyed this little fantaisist tutorial!

See ya!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Be Stunning © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects