Gorgeous skin with your foundation!

Hi Stunning!
Many people want to know the secret of a gorgeous skin. Actually you need to eat well and take care of you skin. As a oily skin, your skincare must look like this way: Washing two time a day your face and use your lotion and your cream. It's basic but it's work. But if you've a photoshoot or a big date, you'll need a little help. That's why, I'll tell you how to get a gorgeous skin with foundation and concelear. Are you ready to know how?

Before Making ma foundation, I actually look like this. A lot of imperfection.

First thing I do, I apply all over my face the HD Primer from Make Up For Ever. It will help to  your make up stay all day long.

My concealer for my under eyes circle is Bourjois Healthy Mix. I apply it with the sigma brush F75
 Here's the step how to apply your concealer.
 I start to apply my concealer in the internal corner of the eye and I do a triangle.



Then I blend it.




After doing my eye concealer, I do my face concealer with Lise Watier Portfolio and sigma brush F70.


First to use is The green color. 


You apply the green on the reddish and red imperfection of you skin. Do not smudge it or blend it. 











Then I use the "yellow" one for correctin undercircle or blueish of skin.




The light beige is for inner corner of eyes. 



The brown is for countoring the face. 


I contour a little bit my nose.



And I go under my cheek bone to structure my cheeks.




I like to do my chin too.



The lilac is for illumating your face.  


I use it under my brows.


On the apple of my cheeks.


Under my lips.


I love to do it front head too.



Once all concealer is done, I do my foundation. I use Bourjois Healthy mix.


I apply my foundation with F60. I start with my nose.


Go to the cheeks














After my foundation, I use a MAC Kabuki for apply the HD finish powder from Make Up For Ever.


You roll the kabuki all over your face.



And tadam! You look gorgeous!


All product I use made great result and natural result. You don't have the impression to have a cake face. You can complete with blush, bronzer, mascara and gloss or do a total new look. The foundation is the base of a great make up look. 

See you later!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Be Stunning © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects